Tukuche Peak ClimbingTukuche (6920m) peak is one of the best Himalaya in Annapurna Region near Dhaulagiri I. This is considered as low risky expedition. After ascent up to Tukuche peak you can see plenty of mountain ranges such as Annapurna Ranges, Tilicho, Nilgiri and also beautiful villages such as Marpha, Tukuche, Syang, Jomsom. The journey came to end at Jomsom and then fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Ktm drive to Beni.
Day 4: Beni to Babiyachaur
Day 5: Babiyachar to Phedi
Day 6: Phedi to Phalai Gaon
Day 7: Phalai Gaon to Jugapani
Day 8: Jugapani to Bagar
Day 9: Bagar to Lapche Kharka
Day 10: Lapche Kharka to Chartare
Day 11: Chartare to Pakoban
Day 12: Pakoban to Dhaulagiri base camp
Day 13: Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French pass,enter to hidden valley
Day 14: Trek to Hidden valley
Day 15: Didden valley to Yak Kharka
Day 17-28: Climbing period of Tukuche Peak
Day 29: Trek down to Marpha
Day 30: Marpha to Jomsom
Day 31: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 32: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 33: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 34: Final departure, transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.