Tharpu Peak ClimbingThe glory of Annapurna Sanctuary are well known to regular tourists to Nepal. The sanctuary offers you magnificent views of the mountain panoramas, lies at the South Face Base Camp of Annapurna And right in the middle this all is Tharpu Chuli 5663m. where the surrounding peaks are presented in all their glory from summit, The South Face Base Came of Annapurna is the finest ascent to the climbing teams, not only to the enjoying but also Seeing ranges of mountain scenery.
The ridges of the fluted peak, Himchuli and a host of other mountains that a wait you. The Superb countryside on the approach only adds to the excitement and pleasure of this ascent as we trek along the rich and fertile Modi Khola with its tumbling cascades and high water falls, and through the colourful Gurung Villages
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Prepared permit & trekking
Day 4: Drive to Pokhara 5-6 hrs
Day 5: Drive to Suikhet & trek to Pothana
Day 6: Pothana - New bridge
Day 7: New Bridge - Khuldighar
Day 8: Khuldighar - Himalayan hotel
Day 9: Himalayan - Machapuchhere BC
Day 10: Machapuchhere BC - Annapurna BC
Day 11: Accimatization day
Day 12: Annapurna BC - Tharpu Chuli BC
Day 13: Tharpu Chuli High
Day 14: Tharpu Chuli High - Summit & back to BC
Day 15: Base Camp - Machapuchhere
Day 16: Machhapuchhre BC - Himalayan Hotel
Day 17: Himalayan Hotel - Chomorong
Day 18: Chomorong - Tadapani
Day 19: Tadapani - Ghorepani
Day 20: Ghorepani - Birethati
Day 21: Birethati - Pokhara
Day 22: Drive: Pokhara - Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 23: Kathmandu - free day, evening culture show and nepali dinner, transfer to hotel
Day 24: Final departure onwards destinations
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc