Sirubari Village Tour, Home stay in sirubari villageThe village is a totally unspoiled Gurung settlement set in the hiss at 1700 meters above sea level. The climate is ideal at any season of the year. During the September to June season with warm days and nights. Sirubari village is a short drive and walk from Pokhara, the major tourist center for the Annapurna. The trail to the village is steep but well made and most people manage to reach the village after a three-hour walk. We will be welcomed into the community and invited to stay in the home of one of the villages. The accommodation is simple but comfortable with good bedding as well as clean toilet facilities.
The food is delicious and you will be eating your meals as one of the family. Each night there will be entertainment provided by the community, one evening this will be in the form of traditional Gurung and Nepali dancing and singing. You can join in if you want. The living culture and tradition of Gurungs blended with their rich hospitality make for an unforgettable experience for any one who visits Sirubari.The villagers love, for flowers is shown in an all year around riot of colors. Being oh the southern slopes of the ridge the village enjoying long sunny day and is ideal for agriculture. In may 2001. Sirubari in conjunction wit the Nepal truism board was awarded the PATA Gold award in recognitions of its efforts to preserver the culture and heritage of Nepali life.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara: 6 hour drive by tourist bus or 30 minutes flight takes you Pokhara.
Day 4: Pokhara to Arjunchaupari. After drive to Arjunchaupati Trek to Sirubari village. Meet the family. Watch local cultural programs. Overnight in the local House.
Day 5: Explore the village and its surroundings. Hike through the neighboring villages. Enjoy the cultural programs and observe their daily lifestyle.
Day 6: Climb to Dahare hill for views of the mountains and village scenery. Spend our last evening with the family. Probably one of the best experiences for you.
Day 7: Walk back to the Arjunchaupari. Drive back to Pokhara overnight in Hotel.
Day 8: Pokhara – Sightseeing Day. Early in the morning we can take a taxi to the Sarangkot hill for viewing sunrise and spectacular snowcapped mountain ranges. After lunch back to Pokhara and visit Devis fall, Tibetan refugee camp, Cave and boating in the lake…
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu: Drive back or fly out to Kathmandu. Evening join Cultural show programme with Nepali dinner.
Day 10: Final departure, transfer to airport.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.