This is one of the most popular treks in the world, through the land of the Sherpa village e, with views of the world’s great 8,000-meter peaks. After a 35 minutes scenic flight to Lukla, the trail follows the course of the Dudh Koshi, The River of Milk. Gradually climbing through forest of rhododendron and magnolia, pine forest, Sherpa villages and Buiddhist Monasteries. Namche Bazaar is a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal . Namche is located at 3,440 meters; it is a gateway to the high Himalayas . Namche Bazaar is the administrative center for the Khumbu region. The village has many hotels and shops where one can make their stay more enjoyable and find any thing required for trekking. In the rest day in Namche Bazaar one can make a excursion to the small air steep to syangboche and can visit a Everest view hotel from where you can get a close up view of the world’s greatest mountains, Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Tawache and many other unnamed mountains and peaks.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Days 3: Flight from KTM – Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,652m).
Days 4: Phakding to Namche (3,440m)- Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalle, the trail passes a waterfall. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking you will be rewarded (weather permitting) your first glimpse of Kusum Kanggru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879 m). A steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar (3440m).
Days 5: Acclimatization day in Namche. Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that you take a short days hike to Thame, Khunde or Khumjung or relax and explore the sherpa culture of Namche.
Days 6: Namche to Tengboche (3,867m): after walking one hour you arrive in phungithanga from there the trail climbs through forests where you can spot musk deer. Tengboche sits on a saddle at 3870m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf fires and rododendroms. Kwongde (6187m) Tawache(6542m) Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) Thamserku (6608m) provide and inspiring panorama of Himalayan giants. We visit the Bhuddist Monastry at Tengboche, the largest in Khumbu region.
Days 7: Tengboche to Khumjung Village (3,789m) We walk down to the river then start hiking up to Khumjung village. Many trekkers enjoy like this Khumjung village as there is a very beautiful community of Sherpas.
Days 8: Khumjung to Phakding (2,652m) Trek down to Namce, a color full center of Sherpa community, after that continue trek down to Phakding.
Days 9: Phakding to Lukla: Last day of the trek in a bustling town enjoy dinner with Your Trekking crew.
Days 10: Flight from Lukla to KTM, transfer to hotel
Days 11: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Days 12: Final departure, transfer to airport
For more informations please write us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu. Etc