Rolwalling valley is located in the East of Nepal, just south of the Tibetan border, below Gauri Shankar Himal. This is one of the famous Trekking areas. The trek leads through one of most remote and beautiful parts of Nepal, past picturesque Sherpa, Tamang and Chhetri villages with their typical terraced fields,through dense, gloomy primeval forests and over broad ridges with wonderful views. It is a palpitating adventure over dizzy suspension bridges, impressive gorges and steep paths. This trek goes across Tashi Lapsa pass (5755m), The mountain scenery is stunning from here.
Snowy peaks After Tashi Lapsa we enter the Khumbu valley, land of the Sherpas. This trek is strenuous and requires fitness and basic mountaineering skills. Rolwalling Valley Trekking, Rolwaling Valley Trek, Rolwalling Valley Trek, Rolwalling Valley treks, Trekking in Rolwalling Valley, Rolwalling Valley trekking, Everest rolwalling Trek, Rolwalling Valley trekking map
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Katmandu to Dolakha (1650m) by bus.
Day 4: Dolakha to Shigati (1020m).working through scattered villages and terraces.
Day 5: Shigati to Gongar (1350m). Working through a Bhote koshi river, Pass a fer hamlets and villages working through a forest give you a chance to see a Gautishankar Himal (7145m)
Day 6: Gongar to Simigaon (2020m).Today the path slowly gains altitude on an impressive slope, and later crosses terraces. Arrive at Simigaon a Sherpa village
Day 7: Simigaon to Donga (2800m). From here trek to the Rolwaling valley, Working Through a gorgeous rhododendron forest, the path steadily climbs towards Gyalche. Eventually, we descend back down to the river and establish the campsite on the Rolwaling Khola.
Day 8: Donga to Beding (3690m). Gradually climbed the valley with good mountain scenery.
Day 9: Beding to Na (4180m). A short walk will take us to Na. A tiny alpine hamlet only inhabited during summer months a majestic view of impressive peaks with Chobutse (6685m) and Chugimago (6259m).
Day 10: Na. Acclimatization day. We can have a rest or can do a Yalung la pass.
Day 11: Na to Nyiduk Kongma (4750m). We climb up to the dam that holds back the Tsho Rolpa Lake.
Day 12: Nyiduk Kongma Drolumbau Glacier (5200m).
Day 13: Drolumbau Glacier to Tashi Lapsa pass (5755m) Camp at 5200m
Day 14: Camp to Thame (3800m). An easy and pleasant descent. Just before
Day 15: Thame to Namche Bazar (3440m).
Day 16: Namche Bazar to Lukla (2800m). Descent through the forest and working continue along the Dudh Koshi River.
Day 17: Flight from Lukla - KTM, transfer to hotel
Day 18: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 19: Final departure, transfer to airport
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.