This peak 6187m, located in a Rolwaling region, can be approached either from Rolwaling or from Khumbu. Both treks have to be fully organized as there are no tea houses. This peak lies south of the Tasi Lapcha, when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive. It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955. This is unnamed on the Schneider Rolwaling Himal map, but is given a spot height of 6,273 metres. The Mandala Lamasangu to Everest map calls the peak Parchoma, which is quite possibly a spelling mistake. Both Shipton's and Gregory's expedition surveys gave the peak an altitude close to 6,318 metres. The Rolwsaling valley is the main access to Pachermo.Seen from the pass the mountain is an attractive but straightforward snow peak with a well defined north by north west ridge rising from the relatively flat, crevassed glacier astride the Tesi Lapcha. To the west of the ridge the face forms a uniform snow slope broken by crevasses and small seracs rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glacier.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Flight: KTM - Lukla - Trek 1 - Phakding (2,652m).
Day 4: Trek 2 - Phakding to Namche (3,440m)- Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalle, the trail pases a waterfall. Ass day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking you will be rewarded a view of tantalizing glimpse of Kusum Kanggru ( 6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest ( 8848m) Nuptse ( 7879 m) staying at Namche bazaar (3440m). .
Day 5: Namche to Thame village
Day 6: Acclimatization day in Thame. Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. You can set off on a short day hike.
Day 7: Camp near by moraine and Lake
Day 8: Trek to Base camp
Day 9: To the High camp
Day 10: To the top of Parchamo Peak
Day 11: Thame
Day 12: Thame to Namche Bazar
Day 13: Namche Bazar to Lukla
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 15: Kathmandu –shopping, evening join Nepali cultural dinner show.
Day 16: final departure
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.