Nepal has some of the most exotic honeymoon destinations where you can have a lifetime experience. The winds, surroundings, passion and excitement in these destinations will make your dream come true. There is much-needed seclusion, a splash of luxurious and comfortable surroundings and fragrant winds of love ready to take you both in their lap. The Kathmandu an aged city, contains historical monuments, arts and culture whereas Pokhara valley loaded of beautiful Lakes and View points to observe Magnificent Himalayan range.
In this program, you would be given the opportunity to enjoy the colorful cultures, ancient history and wonders of Nature, the most romantic, breathtaking sceneries as well as wildlife and floral forests, terraced farms carved off the hillside, gushing rivers and the pervasive aura of the majestic Himalayas.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathamndu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu and drive to the hill resort of Nagarkot, overnight in hotel
Day 03 : Early morning observe Sunrise view, panoramic Himalayan views & drive back to Kathmandu to continue
sightseeing, overnight in hotel
Day 04 : Drive to airport and fly to Pokhara, overnight stay in hotel.
Day 05 : Pokhara sightseeing including boating on Fewa Lake, overnight in hotel.
Day 06 : Early morning hike/ drive to Sarankot and back to Pokhara & relax
Day 07 : Fly/ drive to Kathmandu & enjoy free day
Day 08 : Final departure (tour ends)
• Airport pick up and drop
• 5 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Nagarkot & Pokhara with breakfast
• Sightseeing tour as per the program with an escorting English speaking guide
• Monument entrance fees.
• Private land transport for all programs during the tour
• Govt. tax, VAT etc...
• Meals (lunch and dinner) while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Nagarkot.
• Travel / medical insurance & emergency evacuation cost
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water),
• Tips for driver & escorting guide
If you wish to enjoy all the best of Nepal in a single visit , this could be the trip for you.We first explore the heritage sites in Kathmandu valley and enjoy a spectacular panorama of the Himalayas from Nagarkot.With a pleasant hike through forested ridge we descend to Kathmandu. Next morning we make a early flight to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara whose skyline is dominated by the mighty Dhaulagiri, annapurna and Machhapuchare.
A short, four day trek to the Annapurna foot hills will expose you closer view of these mountains and opportunity to see Nepalese villages.next we head for Chitwan national park in the tropical lowland of Terai. It is a great jungle trip to enjoy elephant back safari, canoe ride , visit of elephant breeding centre etc. The trip concludes with a thrilling white water rafting in Trisuli river.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02 Sight seeing of Bouddhanath and Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot for overnight stay.
Day 03 Short hike from Nagarkot to Changu Narayan and drive back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel.
Day 04 Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu durbar square , Pashupatinath and Swoyambhunath.
Day 05 Early morning flight to Pokhara , visit mountain museum., Tibetan camp and boating in the Phewa lake.
Day 06 Day 09 Short four day trek in Annapurna region
Day 10 Day 11 Wild life safari in Chitwan National Park
Day 12 Leave chitwan for rafting point in Trisuli and drive back to Kathmandu
Day 13 Rest and afternoon visit Kathmandu Durbar square and Swoyambhunath
Day 14 Fly back Home
Included in the price
* All surface transfers as per itinerary
* Domestic airfare and airport tax
* Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing , BB basis
* Fooding, lodging and other expenses of trekking crew
* Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
* Necessary permit and national park fees
* Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Not included in the price
* Single supplement charges (if required.)
* Departure tax from Kathmandu ($24 approx)
* Personal equipments and clothing
* International airfare and your insurances
* Cold drinks and beverages
* Personal expenses and tips to the crew
Our family holiday aims for family with small children (above six years).This trip is full of discoveries of Napal's heritage sites, cultural exposure, and an experience of walk in the Annapurna foot hills.The programmes are leisurely arranged to provide enough time for fun among families and not to keep the kids tired.
The scenery on the trek are superb and the Jungle safari and the mountain flight will be greatly enjoyed by the whole family.
The heritage sites, the architectures and the medieval atmosphere of kathmandu will be a pleasant surprise to both you and your kids. An experience of Nepal himalya will remain as another pleasant memory for both of you for years to come. And an elephant back safari is truly a great experience to share among friends-small or big.