Naya Kanga Peak also known as Ganja La Chuli is a popular trekking peak in Nepal situated in Langtang region,is a shapely mountain rising to the west of the Ganja La (5122m/16800ft) which is a popular, although at times difficult, pass giving access to Helambu and the Kathmandu Valley. The normal route of ascent on Naya Kanga is via the North-East Ridge, an aesthetic line on snow and ice, classically alpine in character.
The Langtang valley lies roughly thirty kilometers north of Kathmandu quite close to the border with Tibet. Indeed one of the rewards of gaining the Ganja La of the summit of Naya Kanga is the superb views of peaks close to Tibet. From the Summit of Naya Kanga offers the spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet including Langshisa Ri (6,370m), Pemthang Ri (6,836m), Shisapangma (8,046m), Langtang Lirung (7,425m), Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) and Langtang II (6,571m).
The normal route of ascent to Naya Kanga is via the north - East Ridge over a line on ice and snow. We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyangjin (3,749m) for the ascent of Naya Kanga. To the north above Kangjin, there are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and the acclimatization. North - east of Kyangjin Ri (4,700m), there are two peaks; Yala Peak (5, 500m) and Tsergo Peak (5,749m) that provide good climbing for acclimatization.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: KTM – Syabru Bensi, Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mointain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Day 4: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, the trek becomes a pleasant walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic, passing a sice stream and small waterfalls.stay overnight in Lama Hotel.
Day 5: Lama Hotel to Langtang: From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Day 6: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa, A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Kanga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m)
Day 7: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier and Himalayan Yak pasture.
Day 8: Kyanjing Gompa to Naya Kanga Base camp.
Day 9: Naya Kanga rest day in Base camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to High Camp.
Day 11: Attempt to summit (extra day).
Day 12: Summit Naya Kanga and back to Base camp.
Day 13: Base camp - Kyanging Gompa - Langtang village.
Day 14: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in Guest House.
Day 15: Lama Hotel to Big Syabru Bensi: trek back to Syabru Bensi
Day 16: Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu: it will be about 8 to 9 hour drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 17: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 18: Final departure, transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc