On our trek we start in the lower Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the villages and farmlands of its people, many of who are of Tibetan origin. Once an important trading route with Tibet, this influence is reflected in the character of the villages and peoples. During part of the trek you will be walking through National Park, and though wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, pika and the national bird of Nepal, the colourful danphe.
From Langtang village, the track continues to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m). This is the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin. Visiting to the Yala Cheese Factory (4.633 m) and the small lakes beyond Yala are worthwhile. Yala can be reached within half a day from Kyangjin Gompa. From Kyangjin Gompa, a continuation to the pastures of Langsisa (4.084 m) provides the good views of numerous glaciers. There are some huts in Langsisa that can be reached within one day's walk from Kyangjin Gompa.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Days 3: KTM – Syabru Bensi, Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mointain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Days 4: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, The trek becomes a pleasent walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic,passing a sice stream and small waterfalls.stay overnight in Lama Hotel.
Days 5: Lama Hotel to Langtang: From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Days 6: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa, A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Kenga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m).
Days 7: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier and himalayan Yak pasture.
Days 8: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Days 9: Lama Hotel to Big Syabru Bensi: trek back to Syabru Bensi.
Days 10: Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu: it will be about 8 to 9 hour drive back to Kathmandu.
Days 11: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel.
Days 12: Final departure, transfer to airport.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc