Langsisa Ri Climbing Peak (6427m) is situated in the Langtang Trekking Region and. It is the technical and challenging peak those who really like to have adventure and use their experienced with full climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, tent, can choose this peak to climb... So you need the aquire necessary skills and confidence to steps on the top. How every you will climb the peak with our highly experienced climbing guide and Sherpa.Lang sisa Climbing Peak takes through the Langtang Valley, Which offers you Pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-caped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals.In the upper part of the valley there are snow ridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist tiny lakes of crystalline brightness and glaciated mountain giants.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: KTM – Syabru Bensi, Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mountain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Day 4: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, The trek becomes a pleasent walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic,passing a sice stream and small waterfalls.stay overnight in Lama Hotel. Overnight in a lodge
Day 5: Lama Hotel to Langtang: From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Day 6: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa, A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Kenga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m). Overnight in a lodge.
Day 7: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier and Himalayan Yak pasture.
Day 8: Kyanjing Gompa to Langsisa Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 9: Langsisa Kharka to Langsisa base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to Langsisa high camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Summit up to Langsisa Ri and back to base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek back to Kyanjin Gompa,
Day 13: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Day 14: Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi: trek back to Syabru Bensi
Day 15: Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu: it will be about 8 to 9 hour drive back to Kathmandu .
Day 16: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 17: Final departure, transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc