Kwangde ri Peak climbingKwangde Ri (6011m) is also called Kongde Ri and Kwangde dominates the south-west of Namche village the gateway to Everest. It is a difficult mountain to climb. Kwangde Ri with It forms an impressive multi-summited ridge at the eastern end of the Lumding Himal, which in turn is part of Rolwaling Himal. The mountain stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the south-west of Namche Bazar. The northern pa
rt of the mountain forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north.
Trek passes through the Lumding Valley, acknowledged as one of the most beautiful valleys east of Kathmandu. We establish a high camp at the snout of the Kwangde Glacier, providing us direct access onto the steep snow slopes leading to the summit ridge. This magnificent vantage point, with views north to Everest and across to the Nangpa La and Tibet, gives us a bird’s eye view of the clusters of Sherpa villages below.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Preparation for climbing
Day 4: Flight from KTM – Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,652m).
Day 5: Phakding to Ghat pari.
Day 6: Ghat Pari to Yak kharka.
Day 7: Yak Kharka Lumding kharka.
Day 8: Lumbding Kharka to Kongde Ri Base Camp
Day 9: Kongde Ri Base Camp to High Camp and Back to Base Camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to High camp
Day 11: High camp to summit (6011m) overnight at High camp.
Day 12: Rest Day
Day 13: Trek back to Yak kharka.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla.
Day 15: Flight from Lukla - KTM, transfer to hotel
Day 16: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 17: Final departure, transfer to airport
Day 18 : Final departure onwards destinations
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.