Few people trek around the Kathmandu valley. Yet it offers a rich insight in to the lives, history, culture and religion together with the picturesque daily toil in the fields of its inhabitant. The valley rim lies between 1800m and 2800m and in spring offers early flowering rhododendrons. In autumn and winter there are wonderful mountains vistas, which can, form certain viewpoints, stretch from Everest in the east to A nnapurna in the west. when you will arrive Nagarkot it offers spectacular Mountain View as well as a panoramic view of Kathmandu valley. This is one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal
Days 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3: Kathmandu – Sundarijal to Chisopani: After breakfast, a short drive to Sundarijal. from here the Trail climbs steeply past Tamang villages and on through rhododendron forest to Chisopani. Excellent views over the whole Himalayan range from Manaslu to Everest.
Days 4: Chisopani- Nagarkot: Walk between the village and forest, continue our journey to Nagarkot 2775m above the sea- level. This spot provides an excellent view of the sunset and Mount Everest can be seen on a clear day. Overnight stay in a Nagarkot.
Days 5: Nagarkot – Dhulikhel: We will awake early to watch the spectacular dawn. The first rays of the sun firing the peaks a lightest red slowly lighting up the Himalayas from Kanchenjunga and Everest in the far East of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri in the West.Work down to Dhulikhel
Days 6: Dhulikhel – Kathmandu we’ll drive back to Kathmandu . Overnight in Kathmandu and join a cultural dinner
Days 7: Final Departure transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.