Kakani Sivapuri TrekDrive to Kakani (1082 m), 23 km northwest of Kathmandu around 1 hour drive, is a less crowded an more pristine destination which provides excellent mountains view of Ganesh Himal, Langtang and the Annapurnas. Kakani 23 km north west of Kathamndu around 1 hour drive is a less crowed and more attractive destination which provides an excellent mountain view of Ganesh Himal,Langtang and the Annapurna Himalayas. This trek is ideal trek for those having very limited time and have very short holiday period. It offers a rich insight in to the lives, history, culture and religion together the lifestyles of different people living nearby the Kathmandu valley. For anyone wishing to truly get away from the distractions of urban life, it is a perfect destination
Days 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3: Kathmandu-Kakani- Aledanda: Drive to Kakani, 1982 m. above the seal level, 29 km. North West from Kathmandu . It is famous place for the magnificent views of the valleys and panorama of the Himalaya . Then walk to Aaledanda along the ridge in the National park area.
Days 4: Aalendanda – Shivapuri: Aalendanda to shivapuri is very very good walking through the forest and along the ridge with spectacular views of Annapurna,Manaslu,Ganesh himal,Langtang and Jugal Himal.Camp at Shivapuri( 2732m) Which offers outstanding views of the Himalaya from the campsite on the flat, grassy summit.
Days 5: Shivapuri Chisopani: Walk up early in the morning to see the sunrise over the white- Mountains . Breakfast served about 7:00 am after breakfast, starts our treks to Chisopani (2194m). It takes 4 hours. Walk along the ridge between the Shivapuri watershed forest and the panoramic attraction of the Himalaya and overnight in Chisopani.
Days 6: Chisopani- Nagarkot: Walk between the village and forest, continue our journey to Nagarkot 2775m above the sea- level. This spot provides an excellent view of the sunset and Mount Everest can be seen on a clear day. Overnight stay in a Nagarkot.
Days 7: Nagarkot – Dhulikhel: We will awake early to watch the spectacular dawn. The first rays of the sun firing the peaks a lightest red slowly lighting up the Himalayas from Kanchenjunga and Everest in the far East of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri in the West.Work down to Dhulikhel.,
Days 8: Dhulikhel – Kathmandu we’ll drive back to Kathmandu . Overnight in Kathmandu and join a cultural dinner
Days 9: Final Departure transfer to airport.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.