Jugal Himal is a small region in the west of Rolwaling Himal and south east of Langtang Himal., Jugal Himal is the nearest mountain to the northeast from Kathmandu . It's a marvelous trek through remote traditional Tamang villages and luxuriant forests. The drive from Kathmandu to Melamchi Pul takes about five hours. Then we ascend a series terraced and forested ridges. The trek towards the holy lakes named, "Panch Pokhari" (five lakes), situated at 14,000 ft., is another breathtaking attraction. Enjoy the tranquility of trails that offer superb mountain views, green Himalayan ranges, and running rivers with water falls. Only a few camping trekkers visit here, because lodge or other shelter facilities are not available. This trek is special for trekkers who would prefer to not meet many other tourists, or spend time in crowded villages.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3: Drive Kathmandu to Chautara and trek to Syaule.
Days 4: Syaule to Kamikharka Danda.
Days 5: KamiKharka Danda to Chyochyo Danda.
Days 6: Choyochyo Danda to Hile Bhanjyang.
Days 7: Hile Bhyanjyang to Nasem Pati.
Days 8: Nasem Pati to Panch Pokhari.
Days 9: Panch Pokhari to Gai Kharka.
Days 10: Gai Kharka to Yarsa.
Days 11: Yarsa to Laghang Gompa.
Days 12: Laghang Gompa to Tarke Gyang.
Days 13: Trek back to Kathmandu. Evening culture show & Nepali dinner, hotel.
Days 14: Final departure.
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 2/3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara