This trek is designed specially for those who have a short time to spend and special desire to see a world highest mountain. This trek is suitable for novices trekkers who don’t want to climb more up and afraid of mountain sickness. After having a spectaculat flight to Lukla you will enter a Solukhumbu Region, Solukhumbu is justifiably famous, not only for it's proximity to the world's highest mountain but also for its Sherpa villages and monasteries. The primary goal of this trek is to see Everest 8848m and Sherpa village with world famous mountaineer.
This trek brings you the very great view of four 8000m peaks (Mt. Everest-8848m, Cho Oyu-8153m, Lhotse-8516m and Makalu-8463m). And you can have a great view of Nepal most beautiful mountain, Ama Dablam (6856m) (The “Matterhorn of Khumbu”)
Days 1:Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2:Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Days 3:Flight from KTM – Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,652m).
Days 4:Phakding to Namche (3,440m)- Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalle, the trail passes a waterfall. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking you will be rewarded (weather permitting) your first glimpse of Kusum Kanggru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879 m). A steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar (3440m).
Days 5:Acclimatization day in Namche. Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that you take a short days hike to Thame, Khunde or Khumjung or relax and explore the sherpa culture of Namche.
Days 6:Namche to Tengboche (3,867m): after walking one hour you arrive in phungithanga from there the trail climbs through forests where you can spot musk deer. Tengboche sits on a saddle at 3870m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf fires and rododendroms. Kwongde (6187m) Tawache(6542m) Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) Thamserku (6608m) provide and inspiring panorama of Himalayan giants. We visit the Bhuddist Monastry at Tengboche, the largest in Khumbu region.
Days 7:Tengboche to Khumjung Village (3,789m) We walk down to the river then start hiking up to Khumjung village. Many trekkers enjoy like this Khumjung village as there is a very beautiful community of Sherpas.
Days 8:Trek 6 Khumjung to Phakding (2,652m) Trek down to Namce, a color full center of Sherpa community, after that continue trek down to Phakding.
Days 9:Phakding to Lukla: Last day of the trek in a bustling town enjoy dinner with Your Trekking crew.
Days 10:Flight from Lukla - KTM, transfer to hotel
Days 11:Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Days 12:Final departure, transfer to airport.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.