We fly to Lukla and begin trekking through the land of the legendary Sherpas into the Sagarmatha (Everest) national park.
Since the successful ascent of Everest the Khumbu region has enjoyed the international attention. We will follow the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay, Hillary, Bonnington and Messner. We follow the classic trail to Namche bazaar, Khumjung, Pangboche and Lobuche to the Everest Base Camp and go on to Kalapathar. From Tengboche to Pangboche (3,985m) the trail rises through meadows where graze yak. After touring the monastery we set out and cross the Lobuche Khola to arrive at Pheriche. After crossing the moraines of the Changri Shar Glacier, we reach the sandy plain of Gorakshep. Then we climb up amongst large boulders to the broad summit of Kalapathar (5,545m), which offers the best view of Everest and Khumbu Glacier.
Whether it may be called Everest, Sagarmatha or Chomolungma, the highest peak of this planet is stunning to behold. The trek will end at Syangaboche or Lukla and fly out to Katmandu.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Days 3: Flight from KTM – Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,652m).
Days 4: Phakding to Namche (3,440m)- Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalle, the trail passes a waterfall. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking you will be rewarded (weather permitting) your first glimpse of Kusum Kanggru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879 m). A steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar (3440m).
Days 5: Acclimatization day in Namche. Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that you take a short days hike up to Syamboche airport and Everest View hotel.
Days 6: Namche to Thame (3,800m) easy and beautiful walk to the surrounding Sherpa villages.
Days 7: Thame to Khunde: in the morning visit to Thame Monastery, and explore around.
Days 8: Khunde to Khumjung (3,780m) working to Khumjung a colorful center of Sherpa community.
Days 9: Khumjung to Tengboche (3,870m) Tengboche sits on a saddle at 3870m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf fires and rododendroms. Kwongde (6187m) Tawache(6542m) Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) Thamserku (6608m) provide and inspiring panorama of Himalayan giants. We visit the Bhuddist Monastry at Tengboche, the largest in Khumbu region.
Days 10: Tengboche to Monjo: Trek back to Monjo
Days 11: Monjo to Lukla, Last day of the trek in a bustling town enjoy dinner with your Trekking crew
Days 12: Flight from Lukla - KTM, transfer to hotel
Days 13: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Days 14: Final departure, transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.