one of the early southern Gurung settlements and the second largest Gurung village still retains an aura of olden times. Here, the Jhankri (shaman) and Lama (priest) have important roles in this Buddhist community, marriage, death and day-today lives. Siklis village lies above the Mardi Khola (1,981m), overlooking Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east. The region is particularly good for bird watching because of its pristine forested surroundings where different species of birds thrive
The historic hill trek to Siklis; one of the early southern Gurung settlements and the second largest Gurung village still retains an aura of olden times. Here, the Jhankri (shaman) and Lama (priest) have important roles in this Buddhist community, marriage, death and day-today lives. Siklis village lies above the Mardi Khola (1,981m), overlooking Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east. The region is particularly good for bird watching because of its pristine forested surroundings where different species of birds thrive.
Annapurna siklis TrekRough and wild, this trek cuts through less traveled country south of Annapurna 2 and Lamjung himal massif. It boasts good mountain views and the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. It is a spectacular short trek and traverses a variety of terrain from low land villages and rich terrain up to Nepali’s largest Gurung (Gurkha) village (3000m) as well as blooming forests of rhododendron in the spring.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu , transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus about 6 to 7 hours drive.
Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikasthan: Drive to Bijayapur and trek through different tribal villages to kalikasthan, camping at the topo of the mountain which offers you panoramic views of the Himalaya.
Day 05: Kalikasthan to Lammchaur: Passing water falls, the tracks moves down hill to the lush green river valley before climbing lamachaur.
Day 06: Lamachaur to Siklis: The way climbs to siklis through dense rhododendron forest and Nepal ( Largest Gurkha Village ) this is the best point to see the Himalayan panorama.
Day 07: Siklis to Ghale gaon: Descend through the forest and a smallet village to the pleasant villate of Ghale. Enjoy the panaromic view of Fishtail.
Day 08: Ghale Gaon to Pokhara. Trail descends to Pokhara through the forest passing, a diverse range of tribal villages (Bhramins, Chhetris,Gurkhas and Thakali)
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
Day 10: Free day in kathmandu, you can do shopping or looking around.join to the cultural show dinner in the evening. hotel
Day 11: Final departure, transfer to airport
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.