Hot Spring in Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill trek is a colorful short foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek.
The main goal is being to Poon Hill which offers One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepal . Early morning working to the Poonhil, which provides an unobstructed view of the high Himalaya . From Poonhill, Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Annapurna (8,091m) Fishtail (6997m) Annapurna South, Himchuli and other famous mountain in this area can be viewed.Early morning sunrise over these mountain from Poonhill is unfortgetable experince in life time there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe. Besides, during journey, the natural beauties reward you in your each & every footsteps. During the work you can study the Gurung's culture, tradition and their living style. You will have a chance to get in to natural hot spring.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Drive to- Pokhara stay overnight,hotel
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga- One hour drive to Nayapul walk through the lust, green Modiriver valley. Past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani: A gentle climb through pasture and cultivated fields as you climb up you walk u p besides the cascading river through refreshingly cool oak and rhododendron forest.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tatopani: Being of the early morning 5:30 AM wake up and start to you journey climb to Poon Hill (3195m) around 1 hr. to provides better unobstructed views and sunrise over the high Himalayas. You can see a lots of White Mountain peaks from Poon Hill. After sunrise, you’ll return to our camp and time for breakfast. Ghorepani means "horse water" and it is no doubt a welcome watering stop for the teams of horses, mules and ponies that carry loads between Pokhara and Jomsom. From Ghorepani the trail downhill trail follows the Jomsom route. Across the rhododendron forest, we pass some small villages and walk along side the Ghara Khola. In Tatopani (Hot Spring) there is natural hot water springs - time for a "Scrub-up".
Day 07: Tatopani to Pokhara: After working 3 hour you will get a van to get in to Galesor from there it will be one hour drive to Beni after here you will get a bus to Pokhara.
Day 08: Free day in Pokhara go for sight seeing of Pokhara valley.Early in the morning we can take a taxi to the Sarangkot hill for viewing sunrise and spectacular snowcapped mountain ranges. After lunch back to Pokhara and visit Devis fall, Tibetan refugee camp, Cave and boating in the lake…
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu: Drive back or fly out to Kathmandu . Evening join Cultural show programme with Nepali dinner.
Day 10: Final departure, transfer to airport
For more informations please write us at email@example.com
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.