For a short trek with few altitude problems the Annapurna region provides you with unparallel access to the spectacular you will find yourself looking twice before you believe that they are not clouds. As well as providing the views for Which the trek is famous. The trail takes you through an ever-changing landscape of rice fields, misty forests and tiny villages.
The Annapurna Himal is a vast massifj of several peaks above 7,000 m, part of the range forms a natural amphi-theater known as the Annapurna Sanctuary. Ringed by such giants as Annapurna I, Glacier Dome, Gangapurna, Fang and the fishtail peak of Machapuchere. We trek through rhododendron and bamboo forests, as we climb towards the famous Fishtail Mountain Base Camp. From the Sanctuary we use the same route till Chomrong downstream the Midi Khola before making a worthy detour to Gandrung, a beautiful and large Gurung village.
Days 1:Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2:Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3:Drive to- Pokhara stay overnight,hotel
Days 4:Pokhara to Tikhedhunga- One hour drive to Nayapul walk through the lust, green Modiriver valley. Past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim.
Days 5:Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani: A gentle climb through pasture and cultivated fields as you climb up you walk up besides the cascading river through refreshingly cool oak and rhododendron forest.
Days 6:Ghorepani to Tadapani: Early morning work up to Poonhil, One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepal Early morning working to the Poonhil, which provides a unobstructed view of the high Himalaya and start our trek to Tadapani, A short early morning climb to the Deurali pass for a spectacular panorama over Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna, Trail descends steeply through dense moss-covered forest rich with bird life to Tadapani which provides you a close up sunset view.
Days 7:Rest day in Tadapani: Acclimatization day as you adjust to the altitude, you can either spend the day relaxing and enjoying the mountain views, or hike for a day.
Days 8:Tadapani to Chhomrung :The trail drops down form Tadapani, through dense rhododendron forest. Stay at Chhomrong(2040m) towering above the villages is the mighty peak of Annapurna south, with the Fishtail facing it across the valley.
Days 9:Chhomrong to Dovan: We walk through the forest of Kuldighar . The track winds steeply up through deep bamboo and rhododendron forest to the village of Dovan
Days10:Dovan to Machhapuchre Base Camp: A trek of the narrow Modi khola valley will bring you almost to the base of the M.B.C. Here you will spend a day gazing away at the snow covered peaks above and the beauty of the landscape around.
Days 11:M.B.C to A.B.C: ( Back to Dovan) Early morning working to A.B.C. where you stand in the century, the 360 degree views are breathtaking, Although clouds roll in early, the curtain often lifts at sunset to rival radiant, glowing peaks.
Days 12:Dovan to Jhinu danda. Enjoy a natural hot springa at Jhinu danda stay overnight there.
Days 13:Jhinu danda to Landruk a beautiful Gurung village provides you a excellent view.
Days 14:Landruk to Dhampus. Close up view of Mount Fishtail and Annapurna South.
Days 15:Dhampus to Pokhara, looking around pokhara.
Days 16:Fly or drive back to Kathmandu .
Days 17:Free day in kathmandu, you can do shopping or looking around, join to the cultural show dinner in the evening. Hotel
Days 18:Final departure, transfer to airport
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 2/3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara