Ama Dablam Expedition - Climbing in Nepal, Expeditions in Nepal, Climbing Ama Dablam, Ama Dablam, Ama Dablam Expedityions, Nepal Expeditions, Mountain Expeditions, Ama, Ama Dablam,Ama Dablam has long been considered the prettiest mountain in the world. High on her Southwest face hangs a glacier resembling a 'Dablam' - the sacred ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa community. It was this spectacular feature that got her the name "Ama Dablam". She lies alongside Everest in the heart of the Khumbu valley offering a superb climb up a spectacular ridge.
The route we follow begins at Lukla (2850m) and the initial days of the trek pass through the legendary Sherpa country up the spectacular high valley of the Khumbu. Much of his route on the actual climbing is fixed with no icefall or glacier to negotiate, and most of it is concentrated on the crest of a ridge. The climb is relatively safe though exposed and sheep and not really a mountain for debutantes.
Amadablam Challenge Expedition $5500 Per Person.
15 Days Pangboche to Pangboche.
March 25-08 Apr, April 14-25th, May 01-15th, May 07-21st. Oct 15-27, Oct 28-08 Nov, Nov 15-27,
Day 1:Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Official formalities, hotel
Day 4: Flight : Ktm - Lukla, Trek to Phakding
Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 6: Rest day at Namche Bazaar
Day 7: Trek to Tengboche
Day 8: Trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp
Day 9: Base Camp Preparation
Day 10-24: Climbing period of Ama Dablam
Day 25 : Ama Dablam BC to Tengboches
Day 26 : Namche Bazaar
Day 27 : Lukla
Day 28 : Flight Lukla-Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 29 : Kathmandu - free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner transfer to hotel
Day 30 : Final departure onwards destinations
1. Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
2.5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
3. Transportation as per the program
4. Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
5. Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back
6. Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
7. Food and fuel at base camp
8. Service of Government Liaison Officer
9. Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
10. Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
11. Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
12. Peak Permit fee of Mt. Annapurna
13. conservation fee
14. One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. 15. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
16.3 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only) "
Poisk oxygen system"
17. Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc)
18. High altitude food
19. High altitude fuel
20. High altitude tents
21. Walkie-talkies for each member
22.2 Expedition duffel bag per climber
23. Solar panel or Generator at Base Camp for light and charging
24. Emergency medical oxygen at base camp
25. Visa extension fee
26. Agency service charge
1. International airfare from / to your country
2. Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
5. Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
6. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
7. Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming
8. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
9. Tips and bonuses
11. Garbage deposit fee